Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Differences Between Ringworm And Pityriasis



Del Piero, call for unity
"Together for the crisis"


Del piero col ministro degli Esteri di Israele. LaPresse

Juve captain speaks on his official website "There are times when we just talk less and make room for more. I continue to train every day to Vinovo together with my friends to come out of this situation, an objective before which we are all united and involved "

TURIN, March 9, 2011 - After the video message in which it announced its readiness to sign the renewal of white, Alessandro Del Piero returns to speak from the pages of the website staff. Captain Juventus is currently analyzing the delicate CROSSED Juventus: "In this period you may have noticed that I was a few words (I mean those that I usually like to spend with you on this site and on Facebook) but there are times when it is correct to speak less and make room for more. I refer of course to the period we are going through at Juventus.
(from gazzetta.it)

0 comments:

Post a Comment