Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shower Door Bottom Deflector



Ranieri shot zero
'Dignity is not a check'


Ranieri spara a zero: 'La dignità non è un assegno'

After dimisssioni of the term of Genoa-Roma 4-3 finished with Roma leading 3-0 at half time, the former coach of Roma Claudio Ranieri did not wait for the end of the season and in a ' interview with the Express not mince words to comment on his departure to coach AS Roma who left many legacies and clearly created controversy within many of the world Rome .

It starts from the 'last picture with Ranieri explains the post-Genoa Roma: ' flies to Rome to Genoa. It goes to 3-0 and eventually you come back. In the locker room ad my goodbye to the players. I thank them one by one. I greet them. None FIATA. It was necessary that the players had no more excuses or scapegoats. We will discuss with each other. I understand they have done '. Resignation by Roma coach Ranieri to have cost one million euro : ' Dignity is not a check . In Turin, where the feeling was not the same, I am made to pay. Here it was different, I would no longer have to face '.

The situation also deteriorated due to corporate many voices that have destabilizing the environment 'The rumors of an imminent change at the top have confused the environment, losing sight of the goal - Ranieri said - I made an error of generosity. I told myself I remain . Fight. My renewal? It was not possible, but I was interested in respect. The investiture on my future would be mainly a direct signal to the team. When 20 people know that you are poised to maintain the overall harmony is firmness of mind '. A chaos that eventually grew with the near certainty of American owners: 'There were too many voices. Too much false information, perhaps comes Angelini, Angelucci signing tomorrow. The news of the landing American final spread chaos. The machine is then finished off the road and stopped '.

an untenable situation with too many players unhappy with external published their disappointment: ' There were reactions that were punished. Calci grants, long faces and lip on live TV to be penalized for an example . It has not happened and has given a pass to anarchy. I am not a personal trainer, I train 25 people. Totti? Play it again four minutes, was affected. Play who is informed and Totti is a sample that in a minute, can change the face and the way to a game. However we have never had a fight. Francis is the flag of Rome . And in the locker room is probably much more than just than appears '.

It then goes on to speak of the individual to understand in detail what was the real problem with each of them: ' Doni put out ? Julio Sergio is a very good goalkeeper - replies Ranieri - Borriello ? always wanted to play, but it is not that the owner was constantly Milan. I do it from the first minute, with Napoli does not see a ball. Two days after we analyze the race, I see him and says, 'I was tired, mister, I came from three consecutive games'. I do not understand, but maybe I am slow. If you are tired, why do I get to play the fourth and fifth consecutive game? ' . Clear thinking, decisive, direct outside leaving no room for interpretation: ' Pizarro? David has long had knee problems. Since the summer had trained and badly. He was not ready. The more I defended giving him time to heal, I found more innuendo in the newspapers everyday. Because I'm not an idiot, I have taken many times by : 'You have a problem with me? I've treated you badly? Tell me in the face, 'If I made a wrong I'm not afraid to admit it. They did so, not since yesterday. He said, 'No, mister. No problem '.

huge difference between the Pizarro and Nicolas Burdisso : ' Pizarro never look at me in the eye . What can I say? I am different, for me sincerity is essential. If I have to make a name that I remember with pleasure is di Burdisso. Un giorno parlai con la squadra. 'Ho una convinzione. Si gioca bene in base a come ci si allena'. E lui, pronto: 'No mister, si gioca come si vive'. Burdisso non si nasconde. Ti guarda sempre negli occhi ' .

(foto © LaPresse)

0 comments:

Post a Comment